Sunday, April 17, 2011

From the beginning...til now.

For as long as I can remember, I have always LOVED cake! All kinds of cake! I can remember going to events and birthday parties as a child and thinking to myself, "gosh, I wish we could just eat the cake already"! I have always had a special sweet tooth for white cake with white buttercream icing. You know, the traditional wedding or birthday staple. My mom would always make sure that I had some of my favorite every year for my birthday.

Now, as an adult, I get to share my love of cake with the ones around me. My interest in craftiness and desire to be artistic has lead me to a deep-rooted new business venture, Cakes by Camille. Derived from my middle name, Cakes by Camille came about in January of 2011. After making a few cakes for my family and having a blast doing it, I realized that I had a true nack for cake decorating. I thoroughly enjoy each step of the cake making process but the final decorating is my favorite part. Once I start thinking about a design it somehow seems to take over my mind and I go into a virtual "cake coma" until I bring the design to reality.

If I can help you bring a cake idea to life, please contact me to set up a cake order! I would love to share a piece of cake with you!

Shanon

No comments:

Post a Comment